Blogs > All About Milford and Orange

If you live, work, or simply just care about Milford and Orange, this is the site for you. We'll provide you with interesting news about these communities. Most importantly we want to hear from you. Feel free to contact City Editor Helen Bennett Harvey, at hbennettharvey@nhregister.com or Brian McCready, Milford Bureau Chief, at bmccready@nhregister.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sharing your Irene stories with us!!!

The good news is Irene said good night to the region Sunday, but the bad news is the destruction left behind. I've been chronicling the damage as best I can the past couple of days with video, pictures, and stories that are all at www.nhregister.com.

However, I'm sure there are numerous other compelling stories I missed, and if you have anything to share please email me at bmccready@nhregister.com

The big story now seems to be the 8,000 Milford households without power, and the fact a majority of Orange and Woodbridge continues to operate in the dark. If you have any interesting lack of power stories to share please email me, and I'll use them in an article I'm writing.

Also in Milford we're expecting to learn when back to school will occur, and you can get the latest by following me on Twitter @nhrbmccready

Thanks,

Brian McCready
Milford Bureau Chief
203-789-5719

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home