Blogs > All About Milford and Orange

If you live, work, or simply just care about Milford and Orange, this is the site for you. We'll provide you with interesting news about these communities. Most importantly we want to hear from you. Feel free to contact City Editor Helen Bennett Harvey, at hbennettharvey@nhregister.com or Brian McCready, Milford Bureau Chief, at bmccready@nhregister.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Irene aftermath in Milford

Today, I drove around Point Beach Drive in Milford and saw something resembling a war zone. Debris was strewn everywhere. Homes were missing the first floors, and decks were blown half way across the street. Power still is out to 38 percent of residents, and several roads are impassable.

I obviously, haven't spoken with all residents, but if anyone has any information or pictures they'd like to send me letting me know about their Hurricane Irene experience please email me at bmccready@nhregister.com, and find me on Facebook Brian McCready. I have two accounts the one with me and a baby is my work account where I post often regarding Milford. You can also follow me on Twitter @nhrbmccready.

Also the start of school was planned for Wednesday but that is not happening anymore. A new start date has yet to be decided.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home